Friday, April 3, 2009

Tagged

I saw that I was tagged, and just haven't had time to put up a post. Here I am, negleting my work, to tell you about...

5 things I was doing five years ago-
Ending my first marriage
Struggling to raise two kids alone and work full time
Going back to church
Crying, alot
Contemplating running my own business

5 Things on my to-do list-
Sew stuff
Grocery store
Bank
Put out designers "Emergency" drapery fires
Dinner with Dusty

5 things I would do with a million dollars
Buy a house with a wrap around porch and a shop in Lehi
(I think that pretty much absorbs my million dollars, but if I had 5 million dollars...)
Pay off my moms house
Buy a car that seats six
Pay off my truck
DISNEYLAND!

5 places I have lived (what time span constitutes "living?")
110th Place
Halibut Point Road
Princess Dr.
Hell
Exmoor

5 jobs I have had
Papa Kelseys
Athena's Window Fashions
Model Home Concepts
Outside sales girl
Pillow Talk

1 comment:

Brenda said...

yes, i think you can count halibut point road. wish you were here now!

xoxo


grais