Friday, April 3, 2009

Hiking



Last week end Dusty and I took the kids up to Thatcher to see Cristals play, Suesicall the Musical. We stopped on the way up at the Waterfall hike. Summer and Gracie stayed down low while Shawn, Dusty and I went to the top pool. Very pretty. I think that the girls could have made it with a little patience.



After the hike, we hung out under the bridge. I happened to have a black marker in my purse, which came in handy to teach the kids the fine art of Graffitti.... (We are such good parents.) It looks like Dusty + Rachael is written in concrete from this day forward. Sounds more solid than any marriage I have had...

2 comments:

mikestribe said...

Maybe I'll try the upper falls next time. There is a geo cache up there somewhere.
g

Anonymous said...

Hey, isn't that illegal to write on stuff!!!! You cute little rebels. Maybe one day I'll go on a hike.

Or maybe I'll just take the ranger.