Friday, March 13, 2009

New Deck


For my Birthday Dusty bought me a new stereo deck for my truck. It has navigation. Something that will come in quite handy for me. Since I drive EVERYWHERE! I am so excited about it. You can press a button and it will show you where all the resaraunts are, gas stations, what ever. Then draw you a little line how to get there and tell you where to turn. Of course the "install" came complete with two amps, two ten inch subs, and new speakers all around. So, now I think that I am pretty pimp!

Shawn, Summer, and Gracie got me a new outfit. I had a bit of trouble with the shorts, when i finelly got them on the right way, I asked Shawn how I looked, and he told me that I looked a little grundgy. I asked him why I look so grundgy, and he replied, "Well, you can still see your legs, and your legs are kinda ugly." Crazy kid. Dusty says that my legs look fine. So, I think that I am going to make it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you have lovely legs!

Brenda said...

You're legs are fabulous! Goofy kid. So what are you listening to on that sweet sound system? And where are you going?


sucluct

Anonymous said...

I bet she's watching movies while she drives! All that talk about the navigation system is all talk.
Dawn

I think this is a little like swearing but i'll take the risk because it's so funny!

fucloto?

Oh i feel a little naughty, where's the soap!

The other sister said...

You'll have to navigate your way back to my house. I still have vitamin water!!! Can you believe Dawn used that kind of language on your blog? :)


sanis

Rachael Papes said...

With all this bad language from Dawn I think I might just need some vitamin water!