Sunday, March 15, 2009

Box Canyon

I figured that I better get my pictures up before anyone else does!
We set out to Box Canyon Saturday afternoon. Andy and Dawn (and thier kids) Mom and Dad (and thier kids that still live at the house, except Katt) Cristal and her Alex, Pamela and herson Daniel and her grandson.

By the way, this is not the Shadow of my joey pouch, that is Emillee's hand holding onto me as we rode along. She was brave enough to take an "action" photo


I think that we had plenty of things to ride. We went for a little trip down the canyon and only doubled up three people. I didn't even wreck! Luck for me I don't have to sell my bike just yet...
Dad made some good food in the dutch ovens. One beef, one pork. (not helping the joey pouch!)I'm going to have to get me an oven so that I can con him into dessert!

2 comments:

ACWhite01 said...

I didn't see Pamela Anderson!

mikestribe said...

After a good day of riding and a wonderful dutch oven dinner there is nothing left but to clean up, who would of thunk that I would have forgotten pi day
I think that the word verification shows how bad I feel for missing it.




enyma