Monday, January 5, 2009

Sand Dunes

New Years comes around again, and off we go to the Sand Dunes. After MUCH convincing and complaining my dad came and went with us. It was a small group... Dusty, Dad, Me, Shawn, Summer and Dusty's friend Dennis.


The boys brought our thier Remote control trucks to see who could throw the most sand. Dennis switched out Shawns tires to some real big ones.

That's me. Going up the big hill. I didn't know about it at first, but then I was just following dad and he went up it withough thinking about it for one second, so I went too. I liked it. I went up a bunch more times... a few times faster than him!

After letting some air out of the tires Dusty made it up pretty easy. Turns out all you need is flat tires. (They were only flat on the botttom!) Shawn and Summer had a blast riding around with Dusty. He took them on some jumps and out into the big dunes. Those kids spent the day swimming in sand. I don't know how they do it... They just lay right down and make "sand" angels. Crazy kids!

3 comments:

Katt said...

That doesnt even look like dad!

Looks like you all had a good time.. No pictures of your bruised chin huh?

Sister

Anonymous said...

Finally! Dad said it was taking forever to get your pictures on the blog. Glad to see you had a good time. How did you bruise your chin?

mikestribe said...

Dad said we had to play a game called apples to apples. I wasn't very good until the green card said "soft" and I had a red card that said "sand". That one I won, finally. Everyone knows, especially me, if you're going to biff it, do it at the dunes.