Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fat Lip

Ahh.. The chin bruise... Well, I decided to take a side route all my own. Never a good idea on my part. Came over a little hill, (more like a bump) and it just dropped off the other side. I didn't gas it, just hit the ground hard and just about went over the handlebars. Instead I squeezed the bike with my legs (to stay on) and got a nasty pipe burn, and hit my chin (under my helmet) on the handle bars.
Dusty turned around after seeing my bike turn the wrong direction and offered to let me drive the Razor. I can't reach the gas, or the break with my little short legs, so I declined. Kicked the bike over, and took off again before the pain of the burn and the swelling of my lip and chin set in all the way.

3 comments:

The other sister said...

You make a fat lip look good, Rachael! It'll be the hot thing for spring. All the cool girls will want one.

Brenda said...

i really like the sad puppy dog eyes that go with the bruise. work it, girl!

Rachael Papes said...

Well, it is a well know fact that all men want me, and and women wish that they were me....