Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Years

Yep, I am behind. Far behind. This year is starting out very bumpy. my skills at, blogging, motherhood, being a wife, house keeper, seamstress, or any other task I have tried to carry out are lacking in every area. So, we might as well just start at the beginning.

New years Adam, Gracie, Paul, Dusty and I went out to the sand dunes. Not a surprise, we go every year. First ride out, a night ride, I wasn't following as fast as I should have been. I see the lights at the top of the hill, cleverly, I think I will take the fastest way, a straight line. I gunned it, straight up and back flipped down the hill, running over my ankle in the process. The boys had to straighten out my steering stem so that I could ride again. We got to where we were headed, and my ankle was the size of my calf. Needless to say, I sat in the rzr with Dusty and Gracie the rest of the weekend. Paulie got to commandeer my quad. He didn't mind at all. After the weekend was spent, I took myself to urgent care to x-rays. I tore some ligaments. No big deal, right? It's been over a month, and my ankle is still the wrong size.

This is the snow mobile that the group of people next to us we EXTREMLY hyped up about. It was pretty fast for running in the sand. I will give him that. And, something differant.

No comments: