Saturday, February 11, 2012

New shop

I had the opportunity to move the shop closer to home. I am now not even a quarter mile from the house. My new workroom is all open and we even have place to eat lunch! The past year, we have been sitting on the floor and eating lunch. Give me a week, and Katt and I should have everything put away and organized. *Lori, I still have your pillows. for some reason, I thought that I gave them back to you.*
I am looking forward to summer time when the kids can split time between the shop and the house, and I don't have to drive them anywhere. Shawn Summer and Gracie are enjoying the wood floors in the new shop. They get a rope and pull each other around mock skate boarding, or wake boarding. It's nice to see them enjoying themselves while I work.

Thank you to all the big strong men who helped me move all of the heavy stuff!

Also, my designers are enjoying the new trim book that was organized by mom. I hope you want to come and set me up with more fun organizational goodies!

No comments: