Thursday, January 6, 2011

New shop

I have finely bit the bullet. The 330 square foot garage is to small. I'm moving up to a new shop on the 15th. It's on Val Vista and Main. It's almost three times the size of the garage. Katt is going to get her very own desk. There will be a room for drapes, a room for upholstery, and a room to house the ready items! This is a very exciting time!

If anyone knows anyone trying to get a small refrigerator off their hands, or a microwave, I will be looking for something cheap!

The girls are very excited to be able to work somewhere with a REAL heater. Hands move slowly when they are cold. No more huddling around the iron for warmth!

Dusty is going to have his very own garage. No more building sand cars in the driveway and fighting with upholstery to get the air compressor out!

2011 is going to be a great year!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you, and your crew of grandmas. I hope there's a play corner for Rig so i can come play.

Rachael Papes said...

There will be a special toy box with trucks and all types of special boy toys. Maybe even some old dress up stuff from the girls so that you can come over and hold the baby all day!!

Katt said...

I am so excited for my own desk! This is monumental!


Dawn you will need to come over everyday while i am away at home depot so that little Andee Kae doesnt feel neglected.

Shea said...

Look how professional and stuff you are. Maybe one day I can come and work for you again.

Anonymous said...

That is great! I am so happy for you! Thanks for your comment. I have really missed you!
-Julie

Rachael Papes said...

Well, if you are in the market for some extra fabrics, nows the time to hit my scrap pile!

Rachael Papes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.