Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas

Yes, we had Christmas at our house too.... The workroom has been very busy, and I haven't been able to keep up like I should.
We decorated the Christmas tree. Dusty put the lights on, and the kids and I pulled out all the ornaments. Even some left over tinsel. (Shawn said it wasn't festive without tinsel)





Dennis came over Christmas morning. We had just had Gracie that day, so we got to keep some presents under the tree for a few more days. Gracie got a haul of cloths, and her very own fish tank! (Dusty keeps his gold fish for the Lion fish in her tank) Dusty took her the next day to pick out a special fish just for her. The lion fish is not aloud to eat it!



After the Christmas festivities we took the Manx out for a test run in the desert. My Dad and Adam joined us, as well as Cristal. (her and I took turns in the miniature back seat) We made it back the the parents for some good food and some family fun!



Tuesday morning Shawn and Summer made it back home for open up their gifts. Summer got a frosty maker and Shawn a PoGo stick. (Between the three kids I haven't heard that thing stop pogo-ing since!) Also, the much needed cloths. The kids were all looking very orphan-ish. Dusty took the kids and bought me my very own pair of scissors. They even had them engraved with #1 Seamstress. I am pretty sure that no one in the workroom will use them!




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments: