Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving

We skipped out on turkey to get a head start on the sand. Dusty and I took Coco with us to the Sand Dunes. I was fun. I can't drive the RZR without sticking it in the sand though. Dusty runs it good though. We went up, and down, and all around.
We were at the sand drags just kicking it, and who pulls in right next to us? Robby Gordan. He just wanted to kick it too. I didn't dare get to close, you never know when the itch will come to steal a real trophy truck. Hate to have good ole Robby take me to court.

The drags were packed! All the way down both sides was about 10 toys deep, at least.

The dunes are getting over run by sand cars, rails and side by sides. There are more of those out there now then quads, bikes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, if thats you standing next to Dusty I haven't seen you in so long I don't even recognize you! Looks like fun!

Rachael Papes said...

OF COURSE THAT'S ME! IF IT WERE SOME OTHER CRAZY GIRL I WOULD HAVE TO SCRATCH HER EYES OUT FOR PUTTING HER ARM AROUND MY MAN!!!