Thursday, August 6, 2009

Working for the Man

Well, the suspended my license about three weeks ago. 69 more days to go without driving.
They wrote me a letter after my court date. Told me that I was a menace to society with no regaurd for the law and becuase of my habitual speeding I had to have my license suspended.
On an even greyer note... I went back to work full time for Athena. Dusty and I were thinking of buying a house. It turns out it's super hard to get a loan when you are self employed. They wanted W2's. So, Dusty drives me to Carries house every morning, and I ride with Carrie (Athena's workroom manager) in to work. I'm a bit slow in my workroom so I don't have to work to late at night or early in the morning. Plus I still have Cristal for a few weeks.
I like riding to and from work with Dusty everyday. But, I miss being home. I have been pampered working from home. Especially being with Dusty. He made it easy to just work the work hours and not all nighters. I just love him.

1 comment:

Diamond G said...

Good thing I'm not self employed. Going to look at houses on Sunday.

bisdeled I have no idea.