Sunday, January 5, 2014

Recap 2013

I'll try to not be to lengthy... But there's a lot I missed.... 
Summers first day of 6th grade. Growing up so fast! Last year of elementary school!! 
Shawn and two of his friends getting set to go to high school! Yep, Shawn's the one on the right! 
Shawn's 14th birthday. He has such a great personality!! That guy keeps me cracking up day after day!
Camping up in safford on mount graham with chesley Paul and Gracie. We purchased a new to us pop up trailer. The truck pulled it up those hills like it was nothing! 
Dusty kicking it hammock style. Nice nap in the cool weather with the trickle of a stream running by! Perfect.
Since school started I sucked dawn into working down at the shop! My two dedicated employees! I also got Emilee involved. She's the best bill collector I have. I'm going to have to work on getting a pic of all my girls together! 
More to come!



1 comment:

Emilee said...

I love when you update! Especially when it includes me ��