Monday, February 20, 2012

2-14-2012

Of course we did the classic candy hearts at our house. But, I did them a day early, because the kids would be at their other parents houses. Unfortunately, I forgot the sentences that I put on for all the kids, but Summer's said, " Summer loved to playing 'bottle caps' with the 'nerds' and chase 'turtles' at the park. She told her dad, "Apparently, I love to play with nerds and chase turtles!" what ten year old says apparently?

Also, the annual county float parade for the 5t graders took place. Here are the highlights....


Summer did her float on Pinal county. I thought that she did an excellent job with her research and putting all the information on her float with pictures and words.


After the parade, they 5th graders get to hang out in the center of the school and drink root beer floats to celebrate!