Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Puppies!

For those of you who didn't know. Coco had her first litter of puppies. 9 in all. It looks like most are girls. 5 black and two yellow, and two that are a golden color. I didn't know labs came golden. None chocolate. She is a very protective mother. If she even sees Beans looking in her direction she gets all worked up. She doesn't seem bothered by people touch and petting her babies, but she certainly thinks that Beans wants to run off with on for her own.



Yes, that is still the birthing blanket. I thought she was done, and switched her to a clean bed, but she had two more. I will get around to changing out the blanket, but just haven't had time. To busy catching up on my blog.

2 comments:

Emilee said...

They are adorable! I am loving all these blog posts!!!

Cristal said...

please please please can i take one home?!?!