Monday, May 30, 2011

6th grade Promotion

Last week Shawn made it through elementary school. I was so proud of him! he made it through the 6th grade with flying colors. He was a little apprehensive about his teacher this year. He told me that she was mean when the school year started, but she proved to be a fun teacher. And, to tell you the truth, my favorite one that he has had. If you wanted my opinion.


The 6th graders started out with the cutest song I ever heard. They re did the words to "Wanted" I didn't get a video, but Shawn promised to writed down the words for me.


Of course, me being the sappy mom that I am, he walked up to get his certificate, and my eyes watered right up. He was so little compared to all the other 6th graders! I hope he does some growing taller over the Summer!!


He is now on his way to Jr. High. That makes me feel pretty old... He is such a good kid. I'm so glad that he is responsible and cautious. I don't have to spend to much time worrying that he is going to be okay.



I love you Shawn. You are a beautiful part of our family that I wouldn't be able to do without!!

1 comment:

Shea said...

Jr. High???! That makes me feel old too!!