Monday, September 6, 2010

Shawn is 11!!

Eleven and in Heaven. Shawn is a great little man. He is very athletic. Enjoys jumping on the trampoline, pestering the girls, riding his bicycle and motorcycle, and skate boarding. I love having him for my son.



Well, Shawn's birthday came and went. The boy was very pleased with his party turn out. We grilled burgers, which I didn't make enough of! I heard that my stuffed burgers were great, but neither Dusty or I got one! Next time I plan more food!
Swimming, and the kids jumped on the trampoline
His cake was a variation on the Dessert Pizza. Yellow cake layered with marshmallow cream, cream cheese, strawberries and kiwis.
Thank you all for coming!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

what did you stuff the burgers with?

Rachael Papes said...

Pepper Jack Cheese and Monterey Jack Cheese. A little bacon would have been good in there too. Dusty likes a little spice, next time I will throw in some kind of peppers.