Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What do you know about tweetle beetles?

Well, we sold the quad with the intention of getting a non gas guzzling vehicle that I can run the wheels off. Dusty spent hours and weeks looking for something cheap. A TDI would be good. 45 miles to the gallon. Nothing in my price range... Until,

This is it! My little baby diesel. I have gone almost 100 miles today, and haven't moved off of full. It's a beautiful thing.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEirSYYrhsGmiYoZnAE0mjy4-b80MPbb8aq9owj719X1KyuOEjJiJHPmwEHTuug0d00dobA7-vZ6zgEOnOTKf321WmsGKmAsDA0VqX9_kvymPpfQHxmaz1Au7sKMq40tlyMKnQTXHdessVHx/s1600-h/snoopy.jpg">
Of course the snoopy makes it ridiculously cute. It's already cute as a "bug", but they had to add the snoopy....

1 comment:

The other sister said...

I'm jealous!!! I've always wanted a VW bug. Probably goes back to when my cousin Terry had a baby blue one. Cute Cute Cute!!