Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Six Flags Magic Mountain


Sorry, still running vacation pics...
Thursday we went to Magic Mountain. The kids loved it! They hated that there were rides that they couldn't ride. Always begging to just see if the attendent would notice that they were to short. I told them they would fly right out, and then I could never forgive myself.
All the kids were tall enough to ride X2. They were so excited to get on... Gracie and Summer sat together, Shawn and Emilee rode together, and Dusty and I together. When the ride was over (it was awesome... worth the wait) Summer was crying histericaly, "I hate this place! I hate this place!" The attendent was helping her out of her seat with her tear staind face as I rushed over, looking like a horrible parent for letting her 7 year old ride such and intense ride.
The next day of course she wanted to go back so bad and try it again. Such a good little adventureer.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

do you remember when arnold was 4 and you and i took him to disneyland? he did NOT want to go in the haunted house and kept yelling "i want grandma!" and on the star tours ride he cried and afterward said "that robot is not a very good driver!"

ah. what wonderful memories.


brizic

Rachael Papes said...

I remember going to Disneyland with you, and standing in line for Splash Mountian, and the couple in front of was kept making out. Funny, I remember the shuttle there, and staying at the Ramada Inn. Not to much else really stands out. I don't, however, remember how old I was.

Anonymous said...

Too bad Summer didn't like the X2 ride! I would ride that all day!!! Glad you had a good time.

Seems like that was when Mom and Dad put us in the room on the other side of the hotel next door to the chip and dale dancers!!
Probably someone's idea of a funny joke.

wikelly

Rachael Papes said...

Back then though, we thought that we were pretty sly rooming by chip and dales!