Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bartlett Lake


Saturday morning bright and early we took off for the lake. It was a nice drive. The lake was packed, parking was scarce.

Our Captain

The Skipper

Our Crew

My longest wakeboarding run ever!

We took the BBQ and the EZup and set up on the beach for the day. As we were eating lunch I looked at Summer who had just put away five handfulls of chips, a sandwich and a hot dog. I asked her where she was putting all that food, and she gave me a look like I was looney and said, "In my mouth." So matter of fact.

4 comments:

The other sister said...

Duh, Rachael. Where did you think she was putting all that food? Silly girl!!!

pilys (puhlease?)

Anonymous said...

So is it required for the men you date to have a boat!?
Looks like alot of fun!!

mikestribe said...

Emilee came home with quite the tan and sore arms from trying to wake board.

Rachael Papes said...

The boat is not a requirement. If I wanted a boat I would buy my own. Of course!

The tan and the sore arms are required. When being yanked out if the water by a rope. I did this yanking for hours on end before I ever got up. I hear it's easy for girls. Not for me.