Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pinto, meet Beans



Last week, I'm in the thick of making drapes and valances for an entire house when I get a call from Dusty. "I got you a kitten." He says. Four weeks old. Someone had shot it's mother. Stray cats who lived under the cars at his work. I put on something cute... (white slip dress....) and go down to the shop to get this kitty. No one ever gave me a kity before... I get there and it was inside a box. I pick up the little GREY kitty and cuddle it. FIve minutes later the front of my dress is black from grease. Dusty says, "What did you expect? It's a mechanic." I take him home, give him a bath, (turns out he is orange) and feed him. Now he loves me. Sits on the sewing machine foot while I sew. Climbs in my bed and sleeps against my back. Also, he bites. I hope he grows out of that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I stand by EVERYTHING IS CUTE AS A BABY!
Remember how Spot used to sleep with us?

The other sister said...

uh, huh, Rizzy was a stray, he was cute. Then he grew up and became psycho cat. Best wishes. Maybe Beans will keep Pinto in line. Or have him for a snack . . .

Rachael Papes said...

Unfortunatly beans is a bit scared of pinto.
Pinto is quite the spaz today though. Chasing after invisible objects and such

Cristal said...

I still think that you should have went with Jelly as a name. ;) He sure does love you for sure. ha ha. I am so glad that dusty got it for you!

Cornish- What guys are when they think that they are being cute