Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Snow Again

We took the kids back up to the gravel pits on Sunday. This time, we were not as cold. We borrowed Dawn's sleds, and a few jackets. There were a bunch of people out thier with inner tubes, they look fun. They look to be very bouncy. You could fly right off. (some people did.) We met up with a few of Dusty's friends, and everyone had a blast. (Of course until the kids were all cold and wet)With poor planning on my part, my battery on my camera died after about six pictures.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoy our once a year trip to the snow! It always makes me glad I don't have to deal with it daily! Once you are cold and wet the fun is over, and it takes so long to warn up!!


word verification: ocypout??

Jill Dees said...

Never mind my e mail I sent, I found your blog.

Jill

Bethany said...

I like the four seasons and if you dress for it, you don't get wet or too cold. But, yes, it is very nice to be able to leave the snow when you want to.

I remember going to the gravel pits in YW when we lived in Mesa. Fun times.

Cute family!!