Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dusty's car

Most of you may know that Dusty totalled his car. (differant accident than Jenna's) He is diligently looking for another, but can't find just what he wants. He has decided on a Subaru WRX. If any of you know of any good deals, or someone that is selling one, I would love to hear about it. I think the insurance is taking away his rental today, and then we are down to just one car.
Strange how we started last year with four cars, this year, we start with one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish people I know would stop getting into accidents!! It is so disturbing. I am glad these two were not life threatening!! Dusty sure is nice.
Dawn

Lori said...

Hi Rachael,

Marshall has a WRX that he absolutely loves! Good luck with the purchase.

The other sister said...

I will ask at work - I didn't see any Subaru's when we were out on the lot last weekend, but it won't hurt to ask.

Rachael Papes said...

You guys are so sweet. Thank you for asking around