Monday, January 26, 2009

More Tickets?!

So, last Thursday, I checked the mail. (I hadn't in a few weeks) I had recieved a notice from the San Tan Justice court that I owed them 990.00! Also that they had issued a warrent for my arrest. Like I'm some type of criminal!
I called down to the court and they told me that it was for the speeding ticket that I went to Traffic school for last November. It was never recorded that I had gone. So the lady on the phone told me that I needed to come down Tuesday, (tomorrow) to open court and talk to the judge. I asked her what I was supposed to do until then. She told me to just be careful! That if I had a run in with the police and passed the "personality test" I would probably not get arrested. She also told me that the judge would dismiss my charges and take care of the warrent. As long as I show up on Tuesday.
So, if you don't hear from me Tuesday, I probably didn't pass any type of personality test, and went straight to jail! I hope I can slide by on pretty for just a few more days.

4 comments:

Katt said...

Oh gee sister I hope so too!

Jail is scary!Thats Sam Goodman as the judge BTW

The other sister said...

Rachael, Rachael, Rachael!! Will you believe me now when I tell you that you're wanted?!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks as though I may be the only Gillespie kid not wanted by the police!! I hope you don't go to jail. I guess it's good that my kids don't think it's very exiting to ride with me.
Dawn

Brenda said...

that's funny in a very sad kind of way -- passing a "personality test" to get out of jail. hm. makes me really happy to be living in a small town where most of the police force is apparently blind.

please behave yourself.