Saturday, November 22, 2008

Working on the Garage


You may or may not know... We are building a garage connected to Dusty's house. Surprise! A Permit for two walls is a pain in the butt, and cost more money then you may expect. Framing went in, rough electrical... (thank you so much Grandpa) Then comes the garage door... We watched a short film on how to install the door. (I slept through it) I think that the door was the hardest part. It's coming along though. Siding is up, and the south wall framing. Anyone bored or just feeling an itch to work is welcome to come over and take my spot working up a sweat.

Shawn is doing his part to dig a new post hole for the gate. He did a great job. Gracie also got into the grime and dug out some dirt. Summer, as always, did her best to be cute hoping the it would get her out of the hard work.

5 comments:

The other sister said...

I'm with Summer. Do what I can to be cute and charming and stay out of the way. Play the blonde card when I can. Sometimes it works.

Anonymous said...

I like Summer's idea too. I got to be pretty good at looking busy, my looks weren't enough to get me out of work!!

Rachael Papes said...

Turns out, someone told me I'm not going to be pretty forever, so my looks are gonna run out on me too!

Katt said...

Good thing I got my good looks right now and thats all that counts lol back in those size 5's already!

Garage is looking good!

Kip & Missy Anderson said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! It has been forever since I saw you, I think when you installed my curtains. Well hey check out mine kipandmissyohana.blogspot.com.
Later, Missy